- $150 for adult cats less than 9 years of age
- $75 for cats over 9 years of age
- Shipping fees if applicable
Note: All fees MUST be paid by Cashiers Check/Money Order or Paypal if using a credit card.
- Foster Care
- Shelter Costs
- Everyone involved with this process volunteers their time and contributes personal funds to ensure these cats receive the best of care. The fees we charge in no way cover the actual costs of finding new homes for the cats.If you are interested in adopting one of the available Chausies, or wish to be put on our waiting list please complete the Adoption Application on the forms page.
- Potential adopter fills out and submits application and vet reference form: Adoption Application Veterinarian Reference Form
- Application is screened by someone in CU Rescue which may include contacting your vet and/or home visit
- Adopter fills out contract to adopt and sends adoption fee Adoption Agreement Form
- Adopter sends shipping fees - we ship the cat
Links to Forms
- Adoption Application - please read our disclaimer
- Veterinarian Reference Form
- Surrender Agreement - donations are required if you would like us to place your cat.
- Foster Application - you can always foster and then adopt if you chose to.
- Adoption Agreement Form - completed once your application is approved and you have chosen a cat.